Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hephaestus - God of Fire and Metalworking

I've been making jewelry for over 20 years now. My tastes and interests have changed many times over those 20 years. I've went back to basics recently. I'm currently on a copper, wire and the use of limited tools, kick. Well, at least that is this week.
I'd told my friends Ann and Jeanette of Infinite Designs (see link below) that I would do line of copper jewelry for them. Well here it is, earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces completely made with copper wire of varied gauges. The only things I'm using in these new collection is copper, copper wire and various bead or bead like items. I'm really liking the way the copper acts and how fun these pieces are to make. I just purchased some vintage crystals and such to work with too. I'll keep you posted. I'm calling this collection Hephaestus after the Greek God of fire and metalworking.

Here is a sneak-peek.
Infinite Designs: http://id-laser.com/
My Etsy site: www.ceruleangypsy@etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment