Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Question the masses?

Well I have found myself searching for the answer to an odd question. Being new to blogging and all of it's idiosyncrasy. I was curious about some advice given to me. I was given the advice that people stay on blogs with light colored backgrounds - longer. Huh, they do? I thought. Well, I did some research and found out that at first glance it is true, they do. WOW, 47% of people prefer the light background blogs. But doesn't that really mean that 53% of people don't prefer light background blogs.? Check out the link below and make up your own mind. In the meantime what do you think of my color change? I went lighter. Did you notice?

I'd love to hear comments about which background you like?

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2009/05/19/light-or-dark-blog-backgrounds-poll-results/

Please click the Follow me button on the bottom right to begin to follow this blog.

1 comment: